Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December Already


Wow, time flies. It is December, we have the decorations out and now I am planning my baking. Without a job at the moment, I am going to take some time this holiday season to bake some goodies. My family loves the peanut brittle and toffee. I am making extra batches of those.


I am also taking time this year to "weed out" my Holiday decorating items. We have soooooo many and soooo little space. I did not think we had that much stuff. Some we are giving to goodwill and others I am going to put on E-Bay or hold until we have the biggest of tag sales in the Spring.


Wishing everyone all the time they need in December and I'll post my baking forays and of course pictures of the finished holiday knitting.

2 comments:

choo choo knits said...

it's great to have you blogging again!

Jenny said...

Sorry you didn't win my giveaway. You can still have %5 off any order you place in January! Thanks for entering!
www.scentedgoodenss.blogspot.com