Sunday, November 30, 2008

Contest at ChooChooKnits.blogspot.com

My new friend Karen has a great knitting blog and "general" things about life. I met Karen in a crazy knitting contest called Sock Wars. We both learned a lot about certain knitters in that contest but the best part was we ended up becoming great friends. Since we hit it off so well and had hit some bumps in Sock Wars, we knittted socks for each other. We both love knitting and have amazingly so far only communicated via e-mail and ravelry.com.

Check out Karen's blog and enter the contest.... You just have to let her know what it is you are secretly addicted to. If you are like me and love knitting you know it has be buying yarn, yarn and more yarn.

Choo, Choo...... have fun. And I'll post a picture soon of the socks Karen made for me.

No comments: