Monday, January 12, 2009

Cleaning out the Basement

So I have a bit of spring cleaning fever. I am going to tackle the basement this week and LOTS of stuff will be hitting our local Goodwill center. I just can't stand not knowing where every little tiny thing is in the house. Not to mention that all of our stuff used to fit in a 2 bedroom apartment with no extra storage.

So my mission is to get back to 2 bedroom apartment sized living so that I can clean out stuff and pass it on to those that could really use it. I just feel overrun with "stuff" and you just don't realize how much you keep shoving in closets that you rarely open until that day you go to get out the Christmas decorations and BAM there it all is ready to fall out and smack you on the head.

So organization, weeding out and just plain cleaning up in store for this winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=zoner photo studio pro 10 enterprise ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg